- Created: 09 March 2015 09 March 2015
This year's first roadshow got off to a good start on Tuesday. The subject was examination possibilities, which attracted the interest of 28 chiropractors.
They were in for an informative evening. Consultant Frederick Busch shared his experiences and delved into a variety of topics under the general heading of the roadshow during the evening. Frederick Busch touched on relevant topics such as:
• Consequences of cervical degenerative condition with differential diagnostic considerations, from a neurosurgical perspective.
• Etiology with basic pain teaching - including how to distinguish between the different types of pain. What is the most common symptom picture and course - which differential diagnostic considerations are important and what is less important?
• Imaging, the necessary and the hopelessly outdated!
• The intelligent reference!
The evening's lecturer is a big capacity in the field of spinal surgery. Since Frederick Busch earned his medical degree from the University of Odense in 1990, he has worked extensively with you neurosurgery in the neurosurgical departments of the hospitals in Glostrup, Aarhus and Odense and a number of private hospitals throughout Denmark among other places. Since 2010, Frederick Busch been consultant and specialist in neurosurgery spine surgery at the Spinal Surgery Sector at Rygcenter Denmark at Middelfart Hospital.